Old Brothers
FWI Barbados Rum Batch 2

You must be logged

FWI stands for F oursquare and W stands for Foursquare.
Foursquare is a distillery in Barbados that has the particularity of blending its distillates from column and pot still. West Indies is the latest acquisition of Cognac Ferrand/ Plantation Rum.


This product is no longer available
Out of stock
  • 0.50L
  • 47,1°
  • Amber
  • Barbados

The two mythical distilleries of Barbados are united in this blend signed Old Brother. The share in port still is 40% and 60% in column. Foursquare rum totals 3 years of tropical aging and makes up 20% of the bottle. 80% and 5 years for the West Indies, also in the cellars of the distillery that have seen the Caribbean Sea. Bottled in the traditional and very refined Old Brother bottle of 50cl.

Old Brothers

It was in 2017 that Old Brothers was born. The independent bottling brand Old Brothers celebrates exceptional, know-how, authenticity, but also camaraderie, cohesion. Spirits Old Brothers are tasted between "old epicurean friends".

  • Distilled from molasses (traditional method)
  • 1528 copies in the world
  • Aging Tropical

Our packaging is completely shock-proof and 100% recyclable. Our packaging meet all the requirements of many partner carriers, especially for international carriers. They are lightweight, and offer very good result in terms of strength and impact resistance. Your order is ensured during transport against all damage by insurance that we agree with our charges for each of your parcel.

Be the first to write your review !