Cognac Ferrand has always had close relationships with the best distilleries in the Caribbean, selling them casks that had once contained its cognac.
- Distilled at West Indies Rum Distillery
- Presented in Cover (metal, carton...)
- 9 years of aging
- Vintage # 2013
- Distilled from molasses (traditional method)
- This rum is bottled at its natural proof (fullproof)
- This rum is drawn from a single cask (single cask)
- Aging Tropical and Continental
- 1st maturation in barrels ofBourbon
- 2nd maturation in barrels ofCognac
- Cask finish Barrel of wine - Maury (Appellation du Roussillon)
Our packaging is completely shock-proof and 100% recyclable. Our packaging meet all the requirements of many partner carriers, especially for international carriers. They are lightweight, and offer very good result in terms of strength and impact resistance. Your order is ensured during transport against all damage by insurance that we agree with our charges for each of your parcel.