Extremely concentrated, its aromatic and gustatory palette finds its point of balance through a wonderful alternation of oxidative sequences (sherry vinegar), heady (wild geranium), empyreumatic (tar) and gourmet (baba with rum).
The house of Cognac, Cognac Ferrand is at the origin of this fascinating brand that is Plantation Rum.
- Presented in Cover (metal, carton...)
- 15 years of aging
- Vintage # 2007
- Distilled from molasses (traditional method)
- 474 copies in the world
- This rum is drawn from a single cask (single cask)
- Aging Tropical and Continental
- 1st maturation in barrels ofBourbon
- 2nd maturation in barrels ofCognac
- 168 gr d'ester par hectolitre d'alcool pur
Our packaging is completely shock-proof and 100% recyclable. Our packaging meet all the requirements of many partner carriers, especially for international carriers. They are lightweight, and offer very good result in terms of strength and impact resistance. Your order is ensured during transport against all damage by insurance that we agree with our charges for each of your parcel.