The Carrère distillery is better known as the Montebellodistillery, the name of its rums since 1975 in reference to the name of the district. The name Montebello appears in April 1859 on the occasion of the sale of part of the land of the Jean-Bell dwelling, by the owner Mrs. widow Thévenin, in memory of the 2nd victory of the Napoleonic troops (Napoleon III) over the Austrians at Montebello Della Battablia in Lombardy.
- Distilled at Montebello, Guadeloupe
- 15 years of aging
- Vintage # 2002
- Distilled from fresh sugar cane juice (agricole method)
- 170 copies in the world
- This rum is bottled at its natural proof (fullproof)
- This rum is drawn from a single cask (single cask)
- Aging Tropical
- 1st maturation in barrels ofBourbon
Our packaging is completely shock-proof and 100% recyclable. Our packaging meet all the requirements of many partner carriers, especially for international carriers. They are lightweight, and offer very good result in terms of strength and impact resistance. Your order is ensured during transport against all damage by insurance that we agree with our charges for each of your parcel.