Single Cask Long Pond 23 years old 1995 STCE
roduced through a long fermentation (two weeks) and enriched with dunder and muck, this STCE mark version has an ester content of 690 grams per hectolitre of pure alcohol. With exceptional minerality, its palette of aromas and flavours successfully and harmoniously brings together particularly intense petrol notes and exotic fruits and incredibly pure heady florals.
Cognac Ferrand has always had close relationships with the best distilleries in the Caribbean, selling them casks that had once contained its cognac.
- Distilled at Long Pond
- 27 years of aging
- Vintage # 1995
- Distilled from molasses (traditional method)
- 474 copies in the world
- This rum is bottled at its natural proof (fullproof)
- This rum is drawn from a single cask (single cask)
- Aging Tropical and Continental
- 1st maturation in barrels ofBourbon
- 2nd maturation in barrels ofCognac
- Distilled from Pot still / alambic générique
- gr d'ester par hectolitre d'alcool pur
Our packaging is completely shock-proof and 100% recyclable. Our packaging meet all the requirements of many partner carriers, especially for international carriers. They are lightweight, and offer very good result in terms of strength and impact resistance. Your order is ensured during transport against all damage by insurance that we agree with our charges for each of your parcel.