This time, we are on a 2004 vintage, 17 years of maturation in wood, it is French oak barrels (red barrels) with a capacity of 350L. The rum is warm and non-aggressive for a brut of barrels, the latter title at 53.7% for the appreciation of your taste buds. Only 2500 numbered bottles.
- Official release on April 1st 1pm (UTC+2) -
J.Bally is one of the oldest distilleries in Martinique. Its rums are characterized by the finesse of their aromas, a good roundness in the mouth and a great fruity richness.
- Distilled at Saint James / J.Bally - Ste Marie
- Presented in Cover (metal, carton...)
- Vintage # 2004
- Distilled from fresh sugar cane juice (agricole method)
- 2500 copies in the world
- This rum is bottled at its natural proof (fullproof)
- Aging Tropical
Our packaging is completely shock-proof and 100% recyclable. Our packaging meet all the requirements of many partner carriers, especially for international carriers. They are lightweight, and offer very good result in terms of strength and impact resistance. Your order is ensured during transport against all damage by insurance that we agree with our charges for each of your parcel.