Coffret Experimental Cask Series Mauritius
S.B.S Experimental Cask Series allows you to discover the impact a cask has on rum. Each box presents four bottlings from one distillery, which have matured in different cask types. Enjoy four 0,2l bottles coming in a representative giftbox. This box is the first Experimental Cask Series form Mauritius and showcases four expressions from Grays Distillery. The rums are molasse based and have been distilled in column stills. All rums have been fully matured in the respective casks. Following French tradition all rums have been matured in French oak barrels as well as wine Casks.
- S.B.S Mauritius 2010 – French Oak & Port Cask Matured 20cl
- S.B.S Mauritius 2010 – French Oak & Moscatel Cask Matured 20cl
- S.B.S Mauritius 2009 – French Oak & Chestnut Wood Matured 20cl
- S.B.S Mauritius 2008 – French Oak & Port Cask Matured 20cl
1423 – World Class Spirits is a Danish liquor firm established in 2008. It all started as a hobby with a strong passion for whisky and rum. Today 1423 is one of the fastest growing distributors of premium liquor in Denmark.
- Presented in Box
- Distilled from molasses (traditional method)
- Aging Tropical and Continental
Our packaging is completely shock-proof and 100% recyclable. Our packaging meet all the requirements of many partner carriers, especially for international carriers. They are lightweight, and offer very good result in terms of strength and impact resistance. Your order is ensured during transport against all damage by insurance that we agree with our charges for each of your parcel.