At Excellence Rhum we love contemporary art, but we love rum. The first blend for this new collection, the master blender made an original blend of rum distilled in 2015, aged 8 years. The latter assembled 4 barrels:
- 2 barrels of traditional C20 rum found in the Savanna 5 years or the Unshared. This distillate is obtained from Reunionese molasses with a fermentation time of 24 hours and distillation in the main column of the distillery.
- 2 barrels of traditional rum S for these two barrels it is the Savalle column that was used, the same distillation machine as the Grand Arôme or the agricultural Creol range, the fermentation time and the raw material remain unchanged.
Maturation is obtained until 2023 with aging in the wet cellar and in cellar No. 4.
Distillerie de Savanna was designed and built by Emile Hugot between 1948 and 1950.
- Distilled at Savanna
- Presented in Cover (metal, carton...)
- 8 years of aging
- Vintage # 2015
- Distilled from fresh sugar cane juice (agricole method)
- 2400 copies in the world
- Aging Tropical
- Distilled from Colonne Savalle
Our packaging is completely shock-proof and 100% recyclable. Our packaging meet all the requirements of many partner carriers, especially for international carriers. They are lightweight, and offer very good result in terms of strength and impact resistance. Your order is ensured during transport against all damage by insurance that we agree with our charges for each of your parcel.