Each sample contains 60ml, the perfect amount to enjoy this rum and make up to 3 tastings. The sample is the ideal format to discover the rum of Famille Ricci - Trinidad (TDL) 31 years - 1991.
The rum is contained in a high-strength glass tube and hermetically sealed to retain all the flavors and aromas of the rum. Their diameter is large enough to also allow you to smell the rums in samples.
This bottle is environmentally friendly because it can be reused without alteration over time.
The sample is also accepted in your cabin and hold luggage, ideal for going on holiday with your favorite rum.
Born in 2019, the company Famille Ricci, breeder, bottler and assembler is a newcomer in the world of independent bottlers.
- Distilled at Trinidad Distillers (TDL)
- 31 years of aging
- Vintage # 1992
- Distilled from molasses (traditional method)
- 195 copies in the world
- This rum is bottled at its natural proof (fullproof)
- This rum is drawn from a single cask (single cask)
- Aging Tropical and Continental
- 1st maturation in barrels ofBourbon
- Distilled from Colonne - alliage non défini - Générique
Our packaging is completely shock-proof and 100% recyclable. Our packaging meet all the requirements of many partner carriers, especially for international carriers. They are lightweight, and offer very good result in terms of strength and impact resistance. Your order is ensured during transport against all damage by insurance that we agree with our charges for each of your parcel.