With an ester content of 325 grams per hectolitre of pure alcohol, this Plantation is extremely expressive and ethereal. Its palette of flavours and aromas, which takes its rhythm from exuberant floral and fruity sequences, is the antipode of the Plantation Fiji 2007 also found in this creation catalogue of LMDW.
Cognac Ferrand has always had close relationships with the best distilleries in the Caribbean, selling them casks that had once contained its cognac.
- Distilled at Trinidad Distillers (TDL)
- Presented in Cover (metal, carton...)
- 21 years of aging
- Vintage # 2001
- Distilled from molasses (traditional method)
- copies in the world
- This rum is bottled at its natural proof (fullproof)
- This rum is drawn from a single cask (single cask)
- Aging Tropical and Continental
- 1st maturation in barrels ofBourbon
- 2nd maturation in barrels ofCognac
- 325 gr d'ester par hectolitre d'alcool pur
Our packaging is completely shock-proof and 100% recyclable. Our packaging meet all the requirements of many partner carriers, especially for international carriers. They are lightweight, and offer very good result in terms of strength and impact resistance. Your order is ensured during transport against all damage by insurance that we agree with our charges for each of your parcel.