The 22 barrels selected by Alexandre Gabriel then made the sea journey to Javrezac, Charente, France, where the rum was aged for another 4 years in Ferrand French oak barrels. In the signature Plantation style, this double-aging technique highlights the deeply expressive and complex appeal of this 12-year-old Venezuelan rum.
Its assertive personality perfectly reflects the richness of the Venezuelan terroir and the know-how of the experts at Destilería Sofa.
- Presented in Cover (metal, carton...)
- 12 years of aging
- Vintage # 2010
- Distilled from molasses (traditional method)
- 1st maturation in barrels ofBourbon
- 2nd maturation in barrels ofCognac
- Distilled from Colonne - alliage non défini - Générique
- gr de substances volatiles par hectolitre d'alcool pur
- gr d'ester par hectolitre d'alcool pur
- gr de sucre par litre
Our packaging is completely shock-proof and 100% recyclable. Our packaging meet all the requirements of many partner carriers, especially for international carriers. They are lightweight, and offer very good result in terms of strength and impact resistance. Your order is ensured during transport against all damage by insurance that we agree with our charges for each of your parcel.