It is entirely distilled in tray column, without reduction or transformation, and has given rise to 260 bottles of single cask to a degree of 58.9%.
This 2004 vintage is a unique rum and an incomparable delicacy.
Kill Devil is a brand of Scottish independent bottler Hunter Laing & Co. Ltd. Rums are not processed, filtered and no additives are added. The barrels are aged in the Scottish climate. Bottled in Scotland as well.
- Presented in Cover (metal, carton...)
- 18 years of aging
- Vintage # 2004
- Distilled from molasses (traditional method)
- 260 copies in the world
- This rum is drawn from a single cask (single cask)
- Aging Tropical and Continental
- Distilled from Colonne - alliage non défini - Générique
Our packaging is completely shock-proof and 100% recyclable. Our packaging meet all the requirements of many partner carriers, especially for international carriers. They are lightweight, and offer very good result in terms of strength and impact resistance. Your order is ensured during transport against all damage by insurance that we agree with our charges for each of your parcel.