Cadenhead is the oldest bottled house in Scotland. Established in 1842, Cadenhead's guarantees all bottling without filtration or modification or addition of dyes. Each bottling of rum comes from an individually selected barrel.
- Distilled at Bellevue (Damoiseau), Grande-terre, Guadeloupe
- Presented in Cover (metal, carton...)
- 16 years of aging
- Vintage # 1998
- Distilled from molasses (traditional method)
- This rum is bottled at its natural proof (fullproof)
- This rum is drawn from a single cask (single cask)
- Aging Continental
Our packaging is completely shock-proof and 100% recyclable. Our packaging meet all the requirements of many partner carriers, especially for international carriers. They are lightweight, and offer very good result in terms of strength and impact resistance. Your order is ensured during transport against all damage by insurance that we agree with our charges for each of your parcel.